North Western Railways Group D (PB-1) Vacancy 2014
- No of Posts: Total 917 Posts
- Post Name: Group ‘D’ (Pay Band-1)
- Trackman: 423 Posts
- Traffic Khallasi/ Points-man: 117 Posts
- Gate-man: 06 Posts
- Helper/ Khallasi: 200 Posts
- Helper/ Khallasi/ Safaiwala/ H.A: 171 Posts
RRC NWR Jaipur Recruitment Details:
North Western Railways has recently notified about 917 Group D (PB-1) Posts Vacancy under Various Division/ Workshop/ Units in North Western Railways through Notice No. 03/2013. As per the official notice, eligibility criteria and other important details are mentioned below. Interested and Eligible Indian Candidates can apply in prescribed format before 13-01-2014.
Salary Scale: Pay Band-1 of Rs.5200 – 20200 + Grade Pay Rs.1800/- Per Month.
Age Limits: Candidates age should be between 18 to 33 years of age as on 01-01-2014 (Age relaxation to eligible candidates will be applicable as per the rules).
Educational Qualifications: Candidates willing to join North Western Railways, are required to have minimum Matriculation (Class 10th) Passed or any equivalent qualification Passed from any recognized Institute/University.
- Candidates having higher Educational Qualification can also apply.
Selection Process: Selection of applied candidates will be made on the basis of written Examination followed by Physical Efficiency Test and Medical Examination.
- The candidates whoever apply will be called for Written Examination. Call Letter indicating the date, time and venue will be issued to all the eligible candidates separately, for Written Examination and PET.
Application Fee: General Candidates Rs.100/- only Applicable Fee should be paid through any branch of State Bank of India or
SBBJ or any of the Post Offices through crossed Indian Postal Order form any Post Office drawn in
favour of “”Assistant Personnel Officer (Recruitment) Railway Recruitment Cell, NWR Jaipur.
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible Candidates those who are willing to apply for Group D (PB-1) Jobs in North Western Railways, are required to submit their Application either through online or offline both the mode available, for applying online click on apply online link before 13-01-2014. >> Apply Online
For Applying offline Candidates are required to submit/send their applications in prescribed format along with recent passport size photograph and attested photocopies of important documents/testimonials related to age, education, experience, caste, etc., in a sealed envelope to the address mentioned below:
Jaipur – 302018.
- Date of Notification Published: 14-12-2013
- Closing Date for Application Submission: 13-01-2014
- Closing Date for Application Submission (Remote Area): 28-01-2014
More Details: For complete information on eligibility criteria, selection procedure and other important instructions on how to apply, please refer the official RRC NWR Jaipur Recruitment notification through below links.